This document informs Users about the technologies that help EvoSport to achieve the purposes described below. Such technologies allow the Owner to access and store information (for example by using a Cookie) or use resources (for example by running a script) on a User’s device as they interact with EvoSport.
For simplicity, all such technologies are defined as “Trackers” within this document – unless there is a reason to differentiate.
For example, while Cookies can be used on both web and mobile browsers, it would be inaccurate to talk about Cookies in the context of mobile apps as they are a browser-based Tracker. For this reason, within this document, the term Cookies is only used where it is specifically meant to indicate that particular type of Tracker.
The purposes of Cookies (or Trackers):
‣ keep you logged in;
‣ provide analytics;
‣ store your preferences;
‣ show you materials that are relevant to you;
‣ delivery of personalized advertising.
Some purposes for which Trackers are used may also require the User’s consent. Whenever consent is given, it can be freely withdrawn at any time, following the instructions provided in this document.
EvoSport uses Trackers managed directly by the Owner (so-called “first-party” Trackers) and Trackers that enable services provided by a third-party (so-called “third-party” Trackers). Unless otherwise specified within this document, third-party providers may access the Trackers managed by them.
The validity and expiration periods of Cookies and other similar Trackers may vary depending on the lifetime set by the Owner or the relevant provider. Some of them expire upon termination of the User’s browsing session.
In addition to what’s specified in the descriptions within each of the categories below, Users may find more precise and updated information regarding lifetime specification as well as any other relevant information – such as the presence of other Trackers – in the linked privacy policies of the respective third-party providers or by contacting the Owner.
Activities strictly necessary for the operation of EvoSport and delivery of the Service
EvoSport uses so-called “technical” Cookies and other similar Trackers to carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the operation or delivery of the Service.
Managing preferences, provide or withdraw consent
There are various ways to manage Tracker-related preferences and to provide and withdraw consent, where relevant:
‣ Users can manage preferences related to Trackers from directly within their own device settings, for example, by preventing the use or storage of Trackers.
‣ Additionally, whenever the use of Trackers is based on consent, Users can provide or withdraw such consent by setting their preferences within the cookie notice or by updating such preferences accordingly via the relevant consent-preferences widget, if available.
‣ It is also possible, via relevant browser or device features, to delete previously stored Trackers, including those used to remember the User’s initial consent.
Other Trackers in the browser’s local memory may be cleared by deleting the browsing history.